Borrow one of the Law Library's Laptops, and take it to your office or home today. They are pre-loaded with 3 databases from CCH:
- Labor & Employment Law - Coverage includes fair employment practices, labor relations, wages and hours, labor arbitration, state labor laws, and current news.
- Tax Research NetWork - Coverage includes the Standard Federal Tax Reporter and all 50 state tax reporters.
- Accounting Research Manager - Coverage includes accounting standards and publications from AICPA, GASB, GAO, SEC, EITF, plus multiple GAAS publications and other information.
and 5 eBooks from Lexis:
- Anderson's Ohio Creditor's Rights Manual - This manual leads the attorney step-by-step through all the situations and problems that a creditor may encounter in attempting to collect money from a debtor.
- Anderson's Ohio Elder Law Practice Manual - Topics covered include ethics, powers of attorney, living trusts, and Medicaid issues, among others.
- Employment in Ohio: A Guide to Employment Laws, Regulations, and Practices, Third Edition - This single volume desktop reference provides basic information concerning the laws, regulations, and policies affecting labor and employment in Ohio.
- Anderson's Ohio Consumer Law Manual - Coverage includes both warranty law under Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code and the law of products liability.
- Ohio Workers' Compensation - Encompasses the full scope of modern workers' compensation law, from its historic origins to its operation in today's hearing rooms and courthouses.